El Hipotecador increases its ROI through a powerful Digital Strategy for the Online Channel
El Hipotecador is a mortgage comparison tool that allows you to simulate, calculate and compare the best mortgages on the market. It is a free online platform where the best experts in the financial field offer independent advice on financial products and especially mortgages.
El Hipotecador was born with the aim of helping all those who need maximum information and confidence when it comes to taking out a mortgage. Therefore, in the form of a superhero, El Hipotecador offers information and help anonymously and professionally to anyone who needs it.
Formed by an office of experts in the sector, The Hipotecador becomes a partner in the search for a mortgage, accompanying you in the decision process, thinking about the future and enabling you to take out any financial product with total tranquillity and confidence.
Since El Hipotecador came into contact with Lifting Group, our team of strategic consultants has worked with a clear goal: to increase visibility and improve reputation on the online channel.
To achieve this, Lifting Group has carried out a powerful Digital Strategy, focusing on the onsite optimization of the webpage and the implementation of an SEO strategy to generate organic traffic and improve the positioning of the page.
All this has contributed to a substantial improvement of the brand’s performance on the Online Channel, significantly increasing the conversion rate and the average duration of sessions.
- Increase brand visibility on the Online Channel
- Improve the Online Reputation of El Hipotecador
- Optimizing online campaigns to increase ROI
- Search for and management of relevant collaborations to generate offsite/onsite reviews by users
- Increase of organic SEO by more than 30%, with 18,132 hits compared to 11,837 registered before starting the Lifting Group service.
- mproved ergonomics, navigation and content to optimize User Experience, such changes have directly influenced the conversion rate of the objectives.
- 32% growth in the percentage of the conversion rate of the objectives, after the changes of design and web usability.
- There has also been a 1.28% increase in the results obtained through the contact form in the September period compared to June of the same year.
- Increase of the average duration of sessions by 46%.
- Decrease in the percentage of rebound through the organic channel, with figures that are below 65%.
- 30% growth in the number of pages viewed per session.
For this client, a Digital Strategy has been established, developing the following services: