Universal Holiday Centre, brand visibility and awareness
Universal Holiday Centre is a holiday let company and is currently the biggest online provider of apartments, houses and villas on the Costa Dorada. With this client we worked on implementing the business strategy on the online channel, by developing the online channel performance with Inbound Marketing strategies (working on SEO positioning in French, English and Spanish) and Outbound Marketing. The result is an increase in the brand visibility across all the action markets, as well as an increase in income and amount of reservations.
- To define a leading business strategy on the online channel to provide business and results.
- To boost the online channel in order to convert reservations on an international level and to increase brand awareness.
- To develop a new, responsive website, with an optimised user experience, available in the main languages of the markets.
- To blend the corporate image with online and offline communicative and commercial formats according to the values and image of the company.
- To increase awareness and presence
- To increase visibility on search engines both by brand and by words associated to the service and destinations.
- To communicate and generate business thanks to the brand’s customer database.
- 300 Keywords on the 1st page, representing an increase of 50%.
- Increase of 37% in monthly traffic to the website.
- Increase of 30% in the amount of reservations made on the website.
- Increase in the amount of recurrent clients, improving loyalty.
- Improved user experience on the website.
- Increase in brand visibility and awareness on the digital channel on all the action markets, mainly the French, English and Spanish.
- Increase of 120% in email marketing return.