Soloptical, success visible to the point of sale
Soloptical is a reference optical chain on the Spanish market that has over 90 centers all over the country. They are experts in lens manufacture, frame repair, image assessment and of course, eye healthcare. They offer the largest variety of glasses on the market and a wide selection of top brands for all ages, with the latest trends in eyewear fashion. The firm has become a benchmark in the eyewear retail sector in Spain and is still expanding with the opening of new points of sale.
We defined an Omnichannel Strategy for Soloptical with our intervention on the Online Channel, especially focused on generating qualified traffic not only to the website but also with the aim of attracting public to the points of sale all over the Spanish territory. The first step in Lifting Group’s partnership with Soloptical was to define and rebuild the main presence on the Online Channel, through a new website, especially designed to offer a completely immersive user experience, focusing on two aspects: the stores themselves and their services. All this with the possibility of a 360° virtual shop visit.
Once this new development was defined and implemented, Lifting Group’s Online Marketing Outsourcing and SEO team, along with Soloptical’s marketing team, started to define and implement a SEO strategy with the objective of improving organic search engine positioning by main search keywords aimed at business, geolocation and the previously defined objectives. With this strategy, very satisfactory results were obtained in the very competitive optical sector.
- Definition of an Online Channel strategy to position the company as a national reference in the optical sector.
- Increase in the visibility of offers and the brand catalogue.
- Boost the location and positioning of sale points, offering the most information and the best experience to the digital user to direct them to the store.
- Optimization of keyword presence in geographic search results and correct positioning of Soloptical within the competitive optical market according to its number of sales centers.
- Increase in the corporative website functionality and its change to a reference website within the optical sector.
- Increase in brand visibility within local searches.
“BY EXTERNALIZING SOME SERVICES TO A TRUSTWORTHY PARTNER, WE CAN CONCENTRATE OUR DEPARTMENT’S RESOURCES ON OUR BUSINESS’ MAIN ACTIVITY.”
Raúl Pérez, Online Marketing Manager at Soloptical
- Over 100,000 visits to the portal in one semester with an increase of over 40 % in relation to the previous year.
- Sustained growth of the online portal: increase in users of over 40 %.
- Good interaction with the site content and information, obtaining bounce rates substantially inferior to 25 %
Devising a successful strategy requires concentration on the client, knowledge of the business, and the input of all our know-how to find solutions that adapt to their needs. Lifting Group’s Marketing Management Outsourcing consulting team worked with this approach, centering all their efforts on the various aspects and services needed for its success, such as:
CLIENT TESTIMONIAL: RAÚL PÉREZ, ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER AT SOLOPTICAL
How do you think Lifting Group has helped the brand Soloptical to be more competitive? When we created the Marketing department, we sensed we needed greater online presence, and the main window was our website. Once it was redesigned, we started working on search engine optimization, which requires a lot of work and that Lifting Group carries out in coordination with Marketing.
What has Lifting Group’s Marketing Outsourcing Service brought to the Department? By externalizing some services to a trustworthy partner, we can concentrate our department’s resources on our business’ main activity.
What are the benefits of working with an external SEO agency? Having a partner with wide experience in the sector enables us to work intensely and continuously on specialized services, such as SEO, which requires continuous training and being up-to-date with possible changes in algorithms…