LIFTING GROUP, EXPERTS IN WEB ANALYTICS
Having visitors to your website is a very good sign. It means that there is an audience that knows of your existence and visits your site. However, is it enough? Do you know if that audience has a real interest in your company? Have they gone to your website on their own or have they been redirected from another site? Do they abandon the purchase process? How much money are you missing out on with your website?
Lifting Group’s web analytics experts examine the traffic directed to your website and assess the audience’s behaviour, so you can understand and get to know their preferences, attitudes and actions.
Using Google Analytics as the main analytic tool, we present you with all of the data your website collects in an understandable way so it helps you to make the right decisions when adapting your online strategy.
We are an agency with Google Partners accreditation, a unique endorsement that guarantees the continuous support from Google and the collection of additional data regarding the market so we can implement it to improve your site. This certification, added to the trust of hundreds of customers, credits us as web analytics experts.
HOW WE IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS WITH WEB ANALYTICS
We offer you all the information you need to know your website’s performance, its potential and what future actions can be done with guaranteed success. Our services are:
- Web Analytics audit. We analyse your website’s performance and propose setting improvements to get the most from the available results. As result, we offer you a detailed report regarding your website’s situation and the improvements to be applied.
- Personalized reports. We get the most from the data Google Analytics offers. We configure your account with data that is 100% oriented to your objectives. You will have exclusive data panels for you and your business.
THE BENEFITS OF ANALYSING YOUR WEBSITE
- Getting to know your audience’s characteristics and preferences.
- Improving conversion ratios (to increase benefits, the number of received contacts or registers, etc.).
- Which aspects of your site must be changed to improve its performance?
- Build your audience’s loyalty through improvements implemented from the obtained results.