Castañer success and expertise, now also through the Online Channel
Castañer is an artisanal shoemaking business which makes hand-made espadrilles, sandals and shoes with considerable expertise since 1927. In the 70s, the firm reinvented itself thanks to a successful collaboration with the famous fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent. At present, they have a strong distribution channel with their own stores, multiple brands and presence in different cities in Spain, France and Italy, as well as different locations in Asia, with their own store in Japan. For this client, we defined a powerful business strategy for the online channel and we have, thus, been able to increase the value of the business in the Online Channel.
- To define a business strategy for the online channel that will position the brand as a business leader and the achievement of results at the points of sale (retail).
- Strengthen the online channel to allow for effective sales levels at international level and increase the brand´s notoriety.
- Develop a new web page that is responsive, with an optimized user experience, available in the main languages of the markets.
- Unify the corporate image with the commercial materials and digital communications in accordance with the values and image of the company.
- Increase its profile and presence in social networks and reputation online.
- Increase the brand’s visibility in search engines, as well as the keywords related to the product and geolocalization of the physical point-of-sale locations.
- Communicate and generate business thanks to the brand’s database of clients.
- Generation of a presence in the Online/Digital Channel in keeping with the brand and its positioning in the world of haute-couture fashion.
- Increase of 35 % of the average online sales receipt.
- Increase of 300 % in the annual amount of orders through the online store.
- Increase of more than 400 % in incoming payments through the online store.
- 800 keywords positioned on the 1st page in 4 languages, representing an increase of 150 %.
- Increased visibility and profile of the brand in the digital channel in all markets in which they operate, principally French, English, Italian and Spanish.
- Opening of new channels of interaction with clients on social networks: Instagram, Pinterest and Google +