For this Policy, “Personal Data” means information that helps to directly or indirectly identify an individual (together with other information reasonably within Lifting Group’s possession), such as name, email address, or phone number.
You can visit the Lifting Group Website without needing to provide your personal data. However, in order to have access to some of our Website areas, as well as to download certain documents, or in relation with other specific purposes, your Personal Data may be required. In such situations, you can decide whether to provide this requested information or not. If you decide not to provide us with your Personal Data, you will not be able to benefit from certain features offered by our Website, such as communication and document downloads, etc. The reasons why your Personal Data is required are described below, along with a brief explanation of how your Personal Data may be treated. When providing the Lifting Group Website with this kind of personal information, all users understand and clearly give consent for the collection and processing of such information with the purposes described hereafter:
- Communication. We reply to your comments and questions sent through our Website, both online or by registering your request as a conference. These include communicating with You via email or phone call.
- Direct marketing and promotion. This service aims to provide you with the information You previously requested online, or to give general information about the Lifting Group services. However, when we request Personal Data for marketing and promotions, we usually offer the possibility to choose the use and purpose made of your Personal Data.
- Recruitment. If You apply for a job online, your resume or Personal Data will be used for that purpose. This includes contacting you via email, phone call, or ordinary mail. In some cases, we may need you to register on our Website and keep your data updated. Unless you tell us otherwise, Lifting Group will keep your resume and Personal Data on files belonging to Lifting Group, so they can be considered for future job vacancies.
- Partners. Some Lifting Group Websites allow external suppliers to register with the purpose of providing Lifting Group with products and services. This Personal Data will be used for establishing or performing a transaction with the supplier and for other procedures related with such purposes.
- Web Maintenance and Satisfaction Surveys. Your Personal Data and opinions will be used for the purpose of maintaining and improving our Website. Likewise, your Personal Data can be used for client satisfaction surveys.
- Compiling statistical data regarding the Website use.
Lifting Group may collect information through its websites by using cookies and click trails. All the information collected through these means will be anonymous, aggregated, and entirely used to develop and find out the traffic origin and usage volume of our Website. Sometimes, cookies are used for helping in the search of appropriate information and for guiding your visit according to your preferences. For example, a cookie can be used to remind you of your access information (login), if you choose the “Remind” option at the moment of giving such information. If you prefer not to receive cookies from our website, you can instruct your browser to reject them, or to indicate every time you receive one, so you can instantly reject it. However, rejecting cookies may stop you from visiting some Website areas.
Lifting Group is a global organization. Although we have different corporate forms (e.g. subsidiaries) all over the world, our internal processes and infrastructures have international nature and competency, and usually cross national borders. For this reason, You should be aware and clearly give your consent to Lifting Group to share your personal data and to transfer it to other countries of the world where Lifting Group has business and data centers, including those outside the European Union (EU). In such cases, Lifting Group will treat your Personal Data according to the present Policy, and in accordance with the applicable legislation, once the required authorization from the Data Protection Agency has been obtained.
Lifting Group may reveal your Personal Data with the purpose of enforcing the Conditions of Use of our Website, or in urgent cases, to protect your personal security, that of the general public, or that of Lifting Group’s Website. We may be forced by law to reveal your Personal Data according to court orders or summons in any of the countries where we develop our commercial activity.
As a general rule, Lifting Group does not collect “Sensitive Personal Data” through its website. “Sensitive Personal Data” includes data concerning race, ethnic group, political ideology, religious or moral beliefs, union membership, or subjects related to health and sexual life. However, you clearly agree that the Sensitive Personal Data you provide us with, voluntarily and on your own previous decision (for example, through your job application), will be used as stated in this Policy and applicable legislation.
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, Lifting Consulting Company S.L (hereinafter “Lifting Group”), with registered office in c/Vallespir 19, Planta 2, Modulo 3 Oficina 3, 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona), informs that the personal data provided will be added to a file owned by Lifting Group for the purposes described above. Furthermore, we inform you that you can revoke, at any time, the consent given, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation, by sending a notification and attaching a photocopy of your ID card, or similar proof of identity, and indicating the right you want to exercise to the following email address: email@example.com
Lifting Group uses several technological and legal measures in order to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction of the Personal Data that it collects, uses and transfers. Nevertheless, You should be aware that, due to the open and unsafe nature of the internet, Lifting Group cannot be held responsible for the Personal Data transmissions on the web.
This policy is in force since 27/06/2007. To stay informed of the latest modifications to this policy, please visit this website regularly.
The entity responsible for the files containing personal data collected on this Website is Lifting Consulting Company S.L, with registered office in c/Vallespir 19, Planta 2, Modulo 3 Oficina 3, 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona), Spain.