Omni-channel strategy and marketing aims to offer a continuous brand experience to the customer, regardless of the channel they use, which is fully integrated and consistent with the brand values. We can always find an example in the major brands such as Nike or Apple which have managed to fully enter the daily lives of millions of people, by establishing links through various experiences while always maintaining the same essence and brand consistency. All this through their own stores, (Retail), distributors (B2B) or through the Online Channel.
With the incorporation of the Online Channel and especially electronic commerce, we have lived through changes that are revolutionizing the way in which we relate to and interact with brands. We have gone from a traditional market system, defined by the unidirectional “user-business” relation to a rich and complex omni-channel and multidirectional system, in which companies have to incorporate new methodologies and strategies in order to face new challenges.
THIS IS HOW OMNI-CHANNEL BRAND STRATEGIES WORK
Omni-Channel strategies are designed to generate buying opportunities on various channels with the final aim of generating sales, so that there is no competition between the different channels, and so that they link together in a synergic way to improve global sales and the client experience. Take for example the case of Apple, and say our objective is to sell a smartphone.
The whole process needs to breathe the brand, from the conference itself in which we announce the launch of the new product and the relation with media, to the experience the client has on our website, where we offer them the possibility to buy online, and many other options.
In the case of Apple we clearly see how the strategy is deployed, which invites the client to buy through various sales channels: this is called Omni-channel Strategy. With it, we can achieve the integration of all our available channels with the same objective. The challenge is in managing to adapt the appropriate Omni-channel strategy to a company with fewer resources, and even fewer available channels.
In the Omni-channel sales process various situations and multiple factors intervene, but the most important thing is to design a good strategic plan and follow it consistently. If the objectives are realistic and all is well planned out, we will achieve the results that we set ourselves.
Thanks to Omni-channel Marketing we can act upon and control all the variables and dimensions that we wish to cover, to create a more complete and multidimensional brand experience. This is precisely how we work on the Omni-channel sales strategy at Lifting Group, by keeping in mind the multiple channels and integrating them together. To do so, we define business contribution sequences, knowing the client can reach the brand through various channels, use them in various ways and achieve a satisfactory experience on the way to buying or acquiring a specific service.
LIFTING GROUP’S OMNI-CHANNEL APPROACH
From the start, at Lifting Group we have been focused on helping our clients to boost and improve the performance of their business. This approach is directed from the point of view of both clients and businesses, their processes and objectives, and enables us to offer innovative and creative solutions as a strategic and marketing partner. Through the Consulting and Strategy services, whether in marketing, sales, multi or omni-channel, we can help our clients to define effective strategic models to achieve these challenges.
Our Marketing Outsourcing and Online Marketing Outsourcing services enable us to offer our clients not only to define the strategy, but also to lead its implementation. The outsourcing services are an advantage, as they allow to externally incorporate a dynamic team that is adapted to its needs, and which takes charge of leading both the definition and implementation of the Omni-channel strategy.
LIFTING GROUP’S OUTSOURCING FOR COMPANIES FOLLOWS A METHODOLOGY BASED ON THE FOLLOWING 5 BASIC STEPS:
- ANALYSIS TO DEFINE NEEDS. STRATEGY DEFINITION
- ACTION STRATEGY PLANNING. IMPLEMENTATION ROADMAP DEFINITION
- IMPLEMENTATION. TEAM INVOLVEMENT | LIFTING GROUP METHODOLOGY
- MONITORING. MONTHLY REPORTS AND FREQUENT FOLLOW-UP MEETINGS
- EVOLUTION AND ADJUSTMENT OF THE STRATEGY BASED ON THE PERFORMANCE SCENARIO AND GOAL ACHIEVEMENT. ADJUSTMENT TO OBJECTIVES
THE OMNI-CHANNEL AND MULTI-CHANNEL CONSULTING SERVICES ALSO TAKE CARE OF:
- Defining a marketing strategy
- Defining the scope of channel implementation within the business strategy
- Data Audits and processes to collect data
- Defining ideal models for each channel
- Defining synergy and anchoring points between each channel (Retail, ecommerce, apps, Social Media, Sales Teams, Distributors, Telemarketing, Customer service, etc.)
- Channel Optimization based on the provided data, increasing conversions/sales, satisfaction and loyalty.
Defining recurrent analysis models.
- Defining systems and technology for each channel and the synergies between them
- Defining the map of value transmission between all the client’s business areas.
- Implementing the strategy
6 SUCCESS STORIES WITH LIFTING GROUP’S OMNI-CHANNEL STRATEGY
At Lifting Group we carry the Omni-channel concept in our DNA, and we have applied and introduced it to various strategic plans, achieving the success and satisfaction of our clients.
- The brand Cafès Pont presented a strategic need in terms of brand, channels and identity; we defined an omni-channel strategic plan, identifying the objectives to reach to consolidate sustained growth. The achieved result was a success, the brand is in the Top 3 of Barcelona’s premium catering Top of Mind ranking, has opened to the B2C market in Catalonia, and has set up new branches in Mallorca, Valencia and Almeria. They are also starting an export strategy, opening to markets such as the German, English, Norwegian and Turkish.
- Valero is another interesting success story in which we were able to apply our expertise as strategy and marketing consultors, specialized in bringing the vision that offers great value to the brand. After redefining the marketing and communication management, we brought a strategic vision in terms of brand, channels and identity.
- PerfumeriaViP is one of the leading portals in cosmetic and perfumery product sales on the Spanish market, and for this client we defined the whole online channel business strategy; this positioned it as leading company in bringing business, achieving relevant business results on the online channel that later helped to consolidate the retail channel.
- For SuperWagen, we redefined the whole brand communication strategy, redesigning the most effective channels to reach its target audience and turning the brand’s corporative identity around, which increased the possibilities of attending new clients and also interacting with them.
- Working side by side with Serhs Equipments led us to redesign their Ecommerce, and we drew up the whole online marketing strategy with the final aim of achieving more sales on the online channel, and reinforcing their project division (B2B), which generated an increase in quote requests and the development of projects.
- With Eudec Food a marketing strategy was carried out that combined synergy between on and offline actions with the objective of improving brand recognition, spreading knowledge of the service they offer (as it is unique and very specialized) and increasing the business volume.
Omni-channel strategies offer companies multiple opportunities that cannot be missed, as they mean clear improvements in user experience and their interaction with the brand. After all, our aim is to offer improvements and facilities that are specially designed to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.